Nestled in the Chippewa National Forest, the Timberwolf Inn consists of a Lodge, Restaurant and Lounge. Whether its business or pleasure we offer 12 spacious hotel rooms, with queen log beds and all your amenities. In addition to the Lodge, enjoy a delightful dining experience. We offer everything from a burger to a scrumptious seafood and steak dinner. We also have nightly Chef dinner specials consisting of fresh seafood, tender cut steaks and combo platters, sure to satisfy any connoisseur. The Lounge overlooks our huge deck, where you can enjoy lunch accompanied by your favorite cocktail, wine or beer.
Located 28 miles north of Grand Rapids and just South of Bigfork on Scenic byway 38. With over a 100 lakes within a 20 mile radius, there is no shortage of things to do. You can go to your choice of lakes and catch anything from Sunfish to Walleye to Muskies. There are also hiking trails and canoe routes nearby. In the fall the grouse hunting can be the best you will find anywhere. See the fall colors at the end of September and the beginning of October. There are fall color tours, and the colors alone are worth a trip to the Northwoods.
During the winter months, don’t forget about us. We are open year round and are located directly on the snowmobile trail.
• 12 spacious motel rooms with wireless internet, cable TV,
• air-conditioning and phone
• Fine-dining restaurant
• Small liquor lounge
• Patio deck
• Pets allowed - must be kenneled
• Direct access to three area snowmobile trails with connections to more than 1000 miles of regional trails
• Great fishing in the immediate area for walleye, northern, muskie, crappie, large & smallmouth bass, & panfish